Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: A quiet note of protest

littlefox opened this issue on Sep 08, 2003 ยท 41 posts

orangeparty posted Mon, 08 September 2003 at 12:38 PM

I just don't get it - there are models out there that I don't care for, but that doesn't mean they're not well done or someone hasn't put a ton of imagination and work into them - it's just personal taste. Result? I don't buy them - but I would never dream of tearing them apart on the forums, especially to their creators. I just don't get the effort some folk put into negativity (not just here on the forums, but in real life as well). It's beyond me. All those posts that are spent just gripping about something I usually just skip over pretty quickly. As for specific gripes about Koshini and Ichiro, ignore them - Personally I think they and all their clothing packs are the best thing that's happened to my computer since I bought poser4. Constructive critsicm is one thing but telling someone they're ugly and they stink? that's just mean spirited. Thank you very much Littlefox, from the bottom of my heart for creating them and sharing them with the rest of us. Just try to ignore the blue meanies. Rob :)