Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: atten Daz Mike 3?

RICHARD opened this issue on Sep 10, 2003 ยท 180 posts

Mesh_Magick posted Thu, 11 September 2003 at 2:00 AM

No Hes not v3,Im not complaining either. Im simply poiting out that he has a few problems. Look guys, I am very good at customising morphs to create really good characters, But Mike 3.0 has alot of morph resistance and the morphs don't work that well in combination with each other as well as Mike 2.0. I did say I belive this character has alot potential and heres why I think this. 1. I like the way the rists were fixed to look more natural. 2. I like the new cut in the body parts, Think this works better. 3. I like the hands and feet better then Mike 2.0. 4. The shoulders are not as big as mike 2.0's ad look more natural. 5. I noticed he is scaled a little different then Mike 2.0 and I like that he has a longer torso, because it looks more natural. 6. I like the monster morphs he has I think they cool. I already stated what I think should be fixed, I know vicky 1 had problems and fixes were made for her, I don't think we need to wait long for fixes and new morphs, So no this is not a comaplint it's a constructive criticism, So relax guys. Im only pointing this out so the poser Gods here will hear my prayers and fix mike 3.0 sooner then later ok? My second overview and this is not a complaint mind you, Is mike 3.0 is in need of some fixes and the morph resistance I mentioned needs to be relaxed some.