Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser US Price =

numanoid opened this issue on Sep 11, 2003 ยท 11 posts

steveshanks posted Fri, 12 September 2003 at 4:38 AM

As an extra not, the above company was called computers unlimited and upgrades unlimited at one point (a search for those at google brings them up) and have been selling poser since V2 at least, when they gave away poser1 with the cheap upgrade to P3 all those years ago these where the folks you had to call to get the cheap upgrade, and i believe they where at one time the only uk seller of poser or at leats the main official one....there is another good company that you sometimes see a pull out brochure for in magazines that sell mainly art stuff geared at Macs but with pc software if there are 2 versions, but i can't recall there names...Amazon aren't an art company and they are big so if no-one has told them they are charging so much over the odds maybe they just don't know, there prices can vary lots, a few things i've checked there where very expensive but sometimes there are real cheap (got a video camera, 100 off), but i think in the case of stuff like poser its best going to an art based company....Steve