Forum: Bryce

Subject: How many polygons can Bryce handle?

Pedrith opened this issue on Sep 19, 2003 ยท 21 posts

Sharleen posted Sun, 21 September 2003 at 9:58 AM

The 'warm fuzzies' I was referring to was the 'impersonal' discription you made. I'm just telling you that I was certainly like you at one time, a die-hard Windoze PC person. And I wasn't trying to get 'personal,' just informing you how it came about that Macs changed my idea of how a computer should be. I do graphic designs professionally, and it is a fact the Macs dominate the graphics world. They won't even give you an interview for a job unless you know the Mac platform. Graphic design companies will charge more for PC files given to them for a job than a Mac file. It is because PCs take longer and more of their time to the job. I'm just stating my experience in the graphics field. I know people seem to get attached to their computers, and their favorite OS, and their favorite style. Real world graphics is the Mac. I'm happy your XP hasn't crashed, and hopefully Microsoft has improved it a great deal, but my Mac hasn't crashed in over two years. When it did freeze up, it was because of some software that I had installed. When I got rid of that problem, the trouble vanished.