Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Koshini pushes MilGirl off the stage!

Hanz opened this issue on Jul 18, 2003 ยท 29 posts

KateTheShrew posted Sun, 21 September 2003 at 11:54 AM

You know, lately every time something new comes out for Koshini I just sit down and cry for a few minutes. There are items out for her that I have been hoping against hope that someone would create for Vicky - the Lady of the Manor set, to be precise. I have a real use for those dresses, but unfortunately, Koshini is totally inappropriate for the project where I would use these. Oh sure, you can "tweak" them to sort of almost fit Vicky and I'm sure it would involve the heavy use of magnets. But I need them to conform because I need them for an animation sequence. Well, guess what? I can't use magnets. I don't know HOW to make the magnets work. I've followed every @#%@#$% tutorial on magnets that I can find, including Traveler's most excellent offering and I STILL can't get them to work at all. And even if I could get them to work, they still wouldn't be conforming, and therefore still useless. So, every time I see something new for Koshini or Ichiro that I've been hoping and praying some modeler would finally create for the other characters I just sit down and cry, it's so frustrating. It's the same with that stupid Vicky 3 (who is also unuseable due to the morph injection garbage). You know, now that I think of it, I'm really starting to hate Poser. ARGH!!