Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: POSER 6, WHEN IS IT COMMING - P6 WHISH LIST

kim258 opened this issue on Sep 29, 2003 ยท 56 posts

MachineClaw posted Mon, 29 September 2003 at 11:35 PM

okie dokie. stay on topic. okay. I would like to see in Poser 6, everything that is on the list of the things that will be released in Daz Studio. OpenGL, memory management, new handling of morphs and libraries so that there are not a billion files and pose files in my camera directory. All the propack (poser 4) functionality that was promised in Poser 5 to not only work, but be implemented. kill the 250 file limit in runtimes so that I do not lose names. kill the GUI and make it more functional. Speed increases at least 50% improved. Plugins that were in ProPack that you don't have to purchase from 3rd parties, that do not cost as much as Poser itself. upgrade the Lightwave import so that it's not limited to LW 5.x (lightwave is on 7.5 and LW 8 is around the corner). fix the poser hang when it can't find a file, CR editing is not for everybody. kill content paradise or allow it as an addon so that advanced users do not have to have the overhead wasted on something that will never be used. I'd like the manual updated so that the changes from all the SR releases and all the documentation that was left out of Poser 5, or just skimped on with a paragraph explained with examples. I'd like a manual that is 1000 pages, don't skimp, publish a bible so I don't have to hunt the web for the answer to a question when it should be in the manual. I'd like poser 6 to be a drasticly cheap upgrade for Poser 5 users, keep existing customers, FREE is better, but programmers have to eat so cheap would be okay if it all works. how about spot lights and a reworking of the poser 5 light problems. many light packs kill or hang poser 5, even with SR3. basically, everything that Daz Studio has promised even though it is not out, everything that the Poser 5 box SAID that it WOULD do to work. how about all the model fixes that were never done. oh I think that's enough, if all that gets done in Poser 6, a Poser 6 SR3 should get most of the poser 5 things working.