Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: POSER 6, WHEN IS IT COMMING - P6 WHISH LIST

kim258 opened this issue on Sep 29, 2003 ยท 56 posts

Dave-So posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 9:25 AM

timoteo1: There is a beta Poser5 to Vue4 plugin available..it works :) Also, on the software being stable...I agree 110% that there are many products that come out pretty much bug free and stable with Rev1....then only a few tweaks are needed....I have many programs that are maybe version 1.3, 4 whatever that work just fine. Not like much software now where they need major service releases just to make them useable....we are the true beta testers...I think many developers are trying to save a buck and are also commmited to a specific release date, no matter the condition, to get the cash flow for their stockholders..and we play right into their hands by making those comments we see all the time about no software is bug free, etc etc...that is just blain bullshit IMO. Plus we keep buying the crappy stuff, as well. and not only that, we buy the next version which maybe fixes the bugs in the previous release...there should be many class action lawsuits stopping this practice...it isn't fair to the purchaser to pay for fixes that should have worked in the first place, or to have software that never gets fixed at all...such as the problems that have always been in Poser, and many other products. Yikes, isn't that a mouthful :)

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854