Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: POSER 6, WHEN IS IT COMMING - P6 WHISH LIST

kim258 opened this issue on Sep 29, 2003 ยท 56 posts

Drew2003 posted Tue, 30 September 2003 at 10:32 AM

A few wishlist items: Parameter dial control via arrow key: Once I have the "cursor" in the parameter dial pallet, let me navigate up and down the list with my up-and-down arrow keys. Once I have arrowed up or down to a specific dial, let me move it using my left and right arrow keys. Clicking and dragging with a mouse is too imprecise and half the time you miss it on the first click, and typing in numerical values really interrupts the workflow. Library navigation: When you have drilled down to a subfolder in a list, and then go back up a level, DON'T ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE TOP!! Remember where I was and go back to that point in the list. This is the single biggest pain in the arse! I have long long lists of folders in some of the libraries, and having to repeatedly scroll all the way down them as you peek in them looking for something is no fun at all. Likewise, put the "up one folder" button in a permanent spot so it does not scroll off the screen when you are looking down the list. Naming conventions: Anyone who puts things like !! in front of their folders/files to make them go to the top of the list should be banished to outer mongolia. All this does is jumble stuff up in no particular order instead of allowing a "natural" alphabetic sort. It makes me think of cheap businesses in the yellow pages, like "AAAAAAA Moe's Plumbing". Ok, that last one is not really a wish item for P6, just a pet peeve :P - Drew