Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: M3 SR1 Errors: Shoulder, Underarm, and Elbows

BastBlack opened this issue on Oct 01, 2003 ยท 29 posts

steveshanks posted Wed, 01 October 2003 at 1:13 PM

"About the joints not being an error, but a compromise... How can that be? I don't understand." ...If you take V2 or Mike 2 and bend there arms at the elbow a long way...bend your own as far as it will go then emulate that pose on a poser figure.....you'd get breaking up on the joints, to fix it you'd open the joint in the joint editor, it wouldn't fix it 100% but it'd be better, so what they did was go half way with the way the joint works....i'm just guessing here BTW i don't have any inside info...The problem as i see it is folks want more and more out of there poser figures but want to do less, as you said yourself you'd never opened the joint editor but i bet you will now :o)......"for a genital CR2 and re-purchased V3M" I disagree 100% because the model has the same amount of polygons doesn't mean its the same model, i reckon i could take a model of a bmw and using the same points turn it into a jumbo jet but it would serve no purpose except waste two years of my life LOL, but i can see the reason behind DAZ doing it......Steve