Forum: OT

Subject: Censorship

drawbridgep opened this issue on Oct 02, 2003 ยท 29 posts

shadowdragonlord posted Fri, 03 October 2003 at 9:11 AM

I'm not sure we're all talking about the same image anymore. I am not a bleeding heart liberal. I don't feel or think anything about Americans dying, I am not American, nor do I believe in or agree with anything the American Media/Government stands for. I don't think this image was offensive, because it's impossible to offend me. I don't think there is anything sick or twisted or traumatic about this person's image, or their mind. What I think is they couldn't find anything REAL to model, make, or express, so they latched on to a super-media-hyped near-tragedy, instead of drawing from any sense of true emotion or originality. I could care less how many Americans die, or under what circumstances they were to do such a thing. That's karma for all of the millions of people who have died in American-Government designed wars, such as Vietnam or the Gulf War, INdonesia or Lebanon. MILLIONS, not a few thousand rich people working in the richest building on Earth. The only true innocents are those who are powerless. Garbage is not art, to me. Two cubes and an image of a plane with a sky is not talent, nor expressive, nor artistic. This post of mine, intentionally, should be infinitely more offensive than the stupid image some loser uploaded, just to get attention. More offensive because I have a point, and ideas of my own design. But I seek no attention, only the flow of such ideas, and the demise of bleeding-heart idiocy. This post will now be censored to save the children.