Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY IMMEADIATE DOWNLOADS

ChaosOutlaw opened this issue on Oct 06, 2003 ยท 7 posts

ChaosOutlaw posted Tue, 07 October 2003 at 6:18 AM

And what do you know after replying to the reply above I went back to check my downloads again and they are still not there. This I why I rarely purchase downloads. It is almost 8 hours later and I still have no response or products from this company. That is not acceptable. Ive spent almost 500 dollars with DAZ in the last couple weeks and right after I hit pay in Paypal I can go to my accounts page and download my product. Thats what it said I could do here also, or so I thought. I dont care if you folks like this company they have already left the taste of shit in my mouth and will recieve no more of my buisness. I can get almost all their products for free off of usenet but I thought I would try and be honest by paying for them. If this was an isolated incident then I wouldnt be upset. Look back here through this forum, thats all thats on here on complaints about getting your download after paying through Paypal, that means there is a glitch in their system and they choose not to let folks know about it beforehand. Immeadiate download when paying thru Paypal means that once I hit pay in Paypal and recieve my confirmation ebots from Renderosity with links then I should be able to download my products. After finally recieving my items I will be doing no more buisness with this company.

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton