Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ Outdoes Themselves (Platinum Club Renewals)

xoconostle opened this issue on Oct 08, 2003 ยท 80 posts

xoconostle posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 4:31 PM

Here ya go: Gremlin Gremlin Maps Knight Knight Map Camel Camel Map Easter Island Head Architecture Pak V3 Piercings Backpack Walker Police Access Kit Piggy Bank Weights and Bench Book and Fantasy Map Ornate Chair Place Setting Clock Barstool Chest Bugle Banana Rag Doll Robot Racket Sports Pak MC-10 Gun Multi-Sword Pak Cannon Handcuffs Archery Pak Workshop Tools Rifle Extension Ladder Helmet Gas Can Centaur Centaur Map Chimp Chimp Map Tuna Fish Faerie Faerie Map Business Man Business Woman Heavy Man Heavy Woman Bigfoot Santa Elf P4 Tunic Pak Slick Mod Hair BMX Bike Hatchling Dragon Gazer Short Style Haircut Trigger Fish Hydra Ghost Skeleton Ogre "V3MorExPak" (whatever that is LOL) Michael 1 Fantasy Maps and props Victoria 3 Body Shirt Baby Props Sure, some of these are older, P3/P4-style items and characters. Sure, some of them are "filler," or simplistic objects (which I've learned not to underestimate...with a little texture and bump work, simple models can be invaluable.) On the other hand, I didn't already have quite a few of the more-complex, more expensive models, and am very happy to have them waiting to be installed, now. As regards that yearly renewal voucher, I have no idea, but assume that they might either wait until final PayPal confirmation goes through, or perhaps they'll wait until the actual first date of your renewal term. If someone from DAZ reads this perhaps they could be kind enough to clear that up for the yearly renewal plan folks.