Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ Outdoes Themselves (Platinum Club Renewals)

xoconostle opened this issue on Oct 08, 2003 ยท 80 posts

sandoppe posted Wed, 08 October 2003 at 10:08 PM

I emailed DAZ with these questions concerning my membership and never got an answer, so I will take the opportunity to ask the questions here as my membership expires 11/30/03. As I understand the annual membership, if you want to go that route you have to send a check for the $69+ to DAZ...no credit card option. Since I want the check to arrive in time, I will probably mail it early in November, so it arrives and get properly credited before my membership expires. 1) To whom and where should I mail the payment? 2) What do I need to do to ensure that the membership renewal doesn't get posted before the current membership expires? I don't want to lose any time on my current membership. 3) Will DAZ send me a confirmation that they received the payment? (email would be good). 4) Will the payment show in my account on-line and will all purchases made this year still be listed? 5) Would you please confirm that November 30 is in fact my expiration date? Your web site has been a little "glitchy" lately and I don't entirely trust what's posted there. 6) It was my understanding that any current member "re-upping" for another year, would be receiving a number of bonus items (that was stated in an earlier post).