Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: Poor Nekkid Skeletons.....I weep for thee! :*(

igohigh opened this issue on Oct 10, 2003 ยท 22 posts

leather-guy posted Sat, 11 October 2003 at 2:59 PM

..... warning, implied grossness follows...... Hi, all, Hope this isn't out of place. Something I've wanted a long time for Halloween renders is a really good cadaver/autopsy/zombie package of conforming "Flesh and Organs" for the DAZ Skeleton. I bought it long ago on an early shopping stop at DAZ, and that was the first thing that came to mind when I played with it. Since the DAZ Skell was fairly pricey and the P3/P4/P5 Poser Skell just seemed too lo-res to appeal, I've never thought there'd be enough demand to make such a package as a viable product. Since the DAZ Skell's distribution has "exploded" in the last couple of days, due to it's inclusion among the Plat Club Re-Up premiums, it just seems like this might be a good time to suggest this. I've seen a number of zombies done as textures and morphs for existing figures, but I would think a selection of flesh "suits" for the Skell would do it so much more effectively. Anything from charred flesh to mummy to fresh autopsy victim with selected organs. Morph-able dangling eyeballs, ooze, and dangling entrails. Variations with and without shreds of clothing over the flesh might be effective as well. For once "poke-thru" would actually improve a render. ....I know, I'm a sick puppy, for wanting this, but I did SFX makeup for a time in my mis-spent youth, and spooky/graphic subjects are high on my list of prospective renders.