Forum: Vue

Subject: Nice picture comments and harsh critics

Tintifax opened this issue on Oct 14, 2003 ยท 24 posts

Tintifax posted Tue, 14 October 2003 at 7:50 AM

Well Walther, I saw the picture and it was the reason, why I started this thread. I agree that E-K started a bit harsh (I would have said it differently), but there were some good arguments beneath his pictures and I thought he should have started this discussion in the forum, where it belongs IMHO. But again, he was the trigger, but I have not planned to discuss this special case here. It's just a general observation. I got some really helpful comments from some people here and I try to do my best, when commenting on others. Unfortunately some people post a picture and do not tell what they want to achieve or what was the idea. If I say it's too dark, it may be what he wanted to go for. All people who want more comments, just say so and tell what goals you wanted to reach. On the other hands, try to give helpful comments. Say also what you don't like, when requested and if you give advice for improvement, that's even better. Got a lot of ideas from artists like lululee, djeser, momoka and others. Thanks a lot for that.