Forum: Vue

Subject: Alternatives to rendering in VuePro?

lululee opened this issue on Oct 17, 2003 ยท 24 posts

megalodon posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 12:43 AM

Hey Gloubi.... come on, simmer down! :) We're all here to try and help each other and there are times when we all get annoyed and frustrated and need to vent. We'll just chaulk up Gaussians'comments as "being really frustrated with the software." Vue4Pro has frustrated me and I've been in contact with Tech Support and I'm hoping that the problem will be solved in the next patch. We'll see. My whole point is that there really is no need to bash E-On here. I find no fault with citing specific problems - it's just that when negative generalizations are applied it gets out of hand. This has happened with other companies before and will continue to happen - do we want it to? No. Is it something that we have to deal with? Yes. Most of the people in this forum are Vue users and like the software - otherwise they wouldn't be participating. Let's move on past it and help E-On make better software which will in turn give us better tools to make even more incredible images. I am truly looking forward to what E-On has in store for VuePro! I think they're headed in the right direction. Megalodon