Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Render problem.

gusdrum opened this issue on Oct 14, 2003 ยท 15 posts

gammaRascal posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 9:23 AM

ive come to believe (in my own pathetic attempt to justify the issues) that all poser5 users pre sr1 and up to srx are beta testing some pretty premium new technology for the pro-sumer while also adding in emerging niche markets that only a program like poser can accommodate. sure im not saying new . i have faith in the program and its developers. ive been using it since it's release and bugs aside, i continue to use is, as long as they continue to address the bugs. im up to sr3 now and with each one, poser gets better and better. what can they fix now? i dont know. i dont use it enough like most people here and im sure there are still problems... like this memory leak. but if it continues to put money in the pockets of freelance modelers and texture artists and aids in the boom of more pro-sumer cg property, thereby devaluing the industry standards and putting power into the hands of us mortals... well... ill take it, bugs or bust. ill take it just to see what happens and be there when it does.