Forum: Vue

Subject: Alternatives to rendering in VuePro?

lululee opened this issue on Oct 17, 2003 ยท 24 posts

megalodon posted Sun, 19 October 2003 at 1:22 PM

Gaussian, Again you've wasted alot of space saying nothing. You say Wabe has made silly comparisons. Yeah, YOU feel they're silly while others do not. And just to say that they're silly is derogatory and a remark better kept to yourself! Oh... and since Gloubi and I don't have a homepage/gallery... we can't be taken seriously? Okay Gaussian, how pathetic is THAT statement? Let me explain something to you: I am a business owner (for over 8 years) and have used Lightwave and Vue (among MANY other programs) PROFESSIONALLY for a long time. I RARELY have time to sit down and experiment and do R&D let alone make pretty pictures and post them in a gallery for YOU to see. I make money with the software I use. I make money with VUE! You take so much time and space to list ALL of the problems that Vue had because E-On listed all of the problems for you so you could copy/paste. How nice of them to provide this for you. E-On is one of MANY software developers that have had lots of problems with a version of software. Do you think Adobe didn't have problems? A former boss of mine worked for Adobe as a salesman and he told us of professionals coming to him with their problems concerning crashes and bugs. And gee... I wonder how much larger Adobe is compard to E-On and how many more resources they can put into a product? Gee.... I wonder.... And why do you have to be so dopey and say that we said you can't have your opinion? MY specific problem with your post is that you generalized saying that their software has always been buggy and that you need to specify what YOUR problems were. Perhaps if you had done that in the beginning you wouldn't have wasted all of this space! But noooo, you have to PROVE your point by listing everything that E-On listed. Do you think that all other companies make a similar list of ALL of their fixes? If you do you're dreaming. You "stated that E-onsoftware has a reputation of producing software that contains a lot of bugs" - I disagreed saying that I had vitually NO problems with Vue3. You have YOUR opinion and I have mine. And it's quite interesting that you called Wabe's software comparison silly and yet you completely ignored mine concerning Lightwave. Obviously you don't want to remark on anything that would make sense. Interesting. Continue to have your opinion and bash E-On even though "I like Vue dEsprit a lot and I will continue to use it" instead of offering contructive information. Sure, that's fine. You're a big help! It's okay to express an opinion, but when you just want to add fuel to a fire with nothing constructive to say... well... why don't you just say NOTHING?! Keep it going Gaussian! Megalodon