Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Photo realism debate!!

N1PPON opened this issue on Oct 20, 2003 ยท 62 posts

N1PPON posted Tue, 21 October 2003 at 7:24 AM

Ok, this debate has got kinda heated, which in a way is a good thing as it has allowed alot of people to express their personal views. Ive watched this thread grow with interest and i appreciate every comment which has been made. Thanks guys. One thing i should have mentioned - I use poser purely as one of a series of tools to create 'IMAGES'. I dont use poser to create 'POSER ART'. !I hope that makes sense! It seems that there is a big divide, there are people who use just poser to create art, and there are people who use poser combined with other media/programs to also create art. To sum this up, It is all art and i have respect for everyones work because it expresses their feelings and nobody elses. If people want to combine other elements with a poser image thats fine, just dont criticise because he/she is not a poser purist. Everyone has the own processes when it comes to creating their desired image and all critsism should be constructive and not destructive. I love to get constructive critisism as it helps me develop further but unfortunately i have, in the short time ive been at this community, received some negative critsism. As a whole though im really happy to be displaying my work and i have alot more projects in the pipeline. Keep creating you 'Art' guys, using whatever media you choose.