Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: NewbiesTo Poser Be Leary Of DAZ

ChaosOutlaw opened this issue on Oct 26, 2003 ยท 102 posts

bknoh posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 12:53 PM

ChaosOutlaw has every right to post his frustrations, but I do hate to see that he is aiming the message at Newbies. I hope the tone of his rant will help the new users see the problems he is having in the correct way. On one point I must agree...I think DAZ has had a few more problems with models than usual. That is my only agreement and I will say that they are very quick to see the errors and correct them. I am far from being a DAZ groupie, but I do know quality when I see it and they give you quality over and over and over. I have had a some problems with downloads and a few unanswered e-mails. This has always been corrected in a short period of time to my satisfaction...and I am a picky person. Everyone I have spoke to at DAZ has been delightful and helpful. I think their customer service people are very well trained and knowledgeable. ChaosOutlaw I do admire you in some ways. You already have a gallery..I was using Poser for more than a year before I was willing to post anything. I am still not happy with my work after 3+ years of trying. Maybe, though, with just 8 weeks of Poser 5 under your belt you might consider that some of your troubles lie within your newness to the program. Trust me, there is a reason that all the other stores are full of products based on DAZ models. They are great models! Diane