Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: NewbiesTo Poser Be Leary Of DAZ

ChaosOutlaw opened this issue on Oct 26, 2003 ยท 102 posts

ChaosOutlaw posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 4:18 PM

Wow. Lot of responses on this site. First off Im not going to repeat myself much I hope. Ive made my feelings pretty plain with this post. I would like to add some things though. Some of what these folks are saying is true. I was in a rage the other day when all this happened at the DAZ forums. This rage was not over 1 item or problem. It was also the culmination of 6 weeks worth of frustration with DAZ and my bad experience with them. Did I handle the situation very well. No I didnt. I let my emotions control me and said a whole lot of things I probably should have said better or not at all. I cant change that now. I will apologize for some of it. Especially to the people that I offended unintentionally. But I did try to resolve the matter the correct way with no success before the blow up happened. Some of you folks are right in that I did disregard what you were saying even though you were trying to help me. Let me tell you why. Because most of you were saying the same thing or this is how I saw it. DAZ is great, just relax, the problems are yours and noone elses be patient and they will help you. Well I was tired of hearing that because as Ive stated, for the several weeks prior to this explosion I had been just that, patient. I was tired of being patient. I tried doing things politely and got nowhere. Thus this happened. Is it my fault? Yes it is partly and I accept that. But the blame is not all mine. And from the posts here I can see Im finally also getting others who agree partly with why Im so angry and not just praising DAZ. These folks know there are problems with DAZ and arent afraid to admit them. I cant change what Ive done and now I guess Ill have to deal with that. So be it. Doesnt change the fact that my problems with DAZ are righteous. I really want to thank you folks for all your replies cuz I do read and absorb them when Im calm. I dont want to alienate this community completely so I hope those of you who understand where I am coming from will forgive me. Id like to just come on here and be happy but my experiences with DAZ so far have prevented that. I will try to think out my posts and replies before I post them from now on as I have done today so as not to offend anyone further. I look forward to at least an amicable future with most of you. I do have to inject some snottiness here though. Ryamka you are an insignificant little flea whom if he spoke to me in person the way you spoke to me here that I would swat. Ex army rangers like me just love swatting bugs like you. Just like some of the things I said the other day on the DAZ forums were ignorant your post was written to do nothing other than cause trouble. You were hoping that I would blow up in the open forum and cause a big scene. Not gonna happen. Ive learned my lesson. I will keep my thoughts, other than those stated here for a private message to you. And from the private messages Ive gotten here on this post and in words in the posts others have said to you Ive learned that you like to do that you are a trouble maker. At least the trouble Im causing stems from something righteous. Im sorry to spoil your Sunday sissy but it didnt work. I would really like to mend my fences with most of you that I have offended. I will try to think out my posts before I just go writing them. As to my feelings and vocalizations on DAZ until I see some improvement, not promises, from them then I cant promise not to make negative posts about DAZ. I will, as I said, try to make the posts more to the point and less just me slamming DAZ without getting to the point. Im hoping this will at least calm the tide and maybe change your opinions of me. I dont like being infamous. I, like you all, am addicted to poser now and just want to have it and the items I buy for it work without problems. Im having enough problems with the program itself. :o) PS there are so many posts here that I didnt read them all but I thought I saw something about telling folks not to buy products for poser. I never said that. Im saying that they should go elsewhere because DAZ is not the only game in town. Oh and I dont have a better internet connection because Im too lazy to get one its not a matter of finance. I would still order hard copies even if I had a better connection.

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton