Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: NewbiesTo Poser Be Leary Of DAZ

ChaosOutlaw opened this issue on Oct 26, 2003 ยท 102 posts

ChaosOutlaw posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 4:36 PM

Thanks Beryld. Good post. I have had no problems with P5 and items other than those at DAZ so I dont think its my program. Someone also sent me a private saying it might be my pc. Well Ive loaded Poser on my labtop and went to my fathers house and loaded it onto his pc and have the same problems so its the software not my hardware. And as to P5 you folks selling items and making it seem like there should be no problems using it with the versions of Poser from 4 up should have to put a big red flag on your products saying this has not been tested or is known to have problems in P5. And most of them do make it seem like you should have no problems using the products with P5. Funny thing is I have not had any problems with P5 and my pc other than those I purchased at DAZ. P5 is what got me into this in the first place. And its whats going to get a lot more new users into this in the future so P5 is here to stay and you guys have to realize that and begin to embrace it. God I hope this doesnt offend anyone offhand. Im scared to type anything cuz whatever I say gets misconstrued.

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton