Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: NewbiesTo Poser Be Leary Of DAZ

ChaosOutlaw opened this issue on Oct 26, 2003 ยท 102 posts

dlk30341 posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 5:53 PM

You are able to speak your mind freely....but please try & refrain from name calling, that is not a good thing....I know I'm taking this to the extreme here, however, if you think about it, wars get started over simple things like this. I'm not a peace-nik or anything close but come on, is a CD or whatever worth this kind of BS...I THINK NOT!!!! I always try & stay positive & usually refrain from commenting on some of the ugliness that happens here & other places periodically but obviously this time I can't. Problems get resolved thru calm, rational discussions NOT name calling...Look at what it has gotten you.....The answer is????? IMHO - trying to scare newbies of DAZ is, well ridiculous. There are plenty of people & resources available thru MANY forums that could advise you properly. As being a newbie a while back....I lurked & got the feel for how things work before I chimed in on anything. And even now I pick my discussions carefully. However...I'm sure I'll be flamed somehow for this post for exaggerating, but I'm just trying to make a point. Everyone have a great night:)