Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: NewbiesTo Poser Be Leary Of DAZ

ChaosOutlaw opened this issue on Oct 26, 2003 ยท 102 posts

SAMS3D posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 6:27 PM

ChaosOutlaw, not that you will see this post with all the other ones here, whewy, took a while for me to read, but anyway, being a merchant myself, I am sorry you have not had an easy time with DAZ. I just know as far as modelers go, I have seen exceptional works from Sixus1, Daz, RDNA, and Renderosity. I mean exceptional work. I am constently blown away from these people. Since it seems to me that you are really upset with their customer service you got their attention and hopefully all will end better for you. But I just wanted to post a note regarding the quality of models around here. I have seen many who are just starting and need to learn, I have seen experts that help the newbies, who will grow. Quality is seen here and at the places I stated above, and even in more areas, 3D Commune, Poserworld, PoserProps etc. You want quality and customer service we do try, it can get hecktic and I wish you the best, I want to say be patient, but I see you have been, but maybe a little more will help you out. Again I am sorry you are having a rough time. Sharen