Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: NewbiesTo Poser Be Leary Of DAZ

ChaosOutlaw opened this issue on Oct 26, 2003 ยท 102 posts

TheWanderer posted Sun, 26 October 2003 at 7:10 PM

Hi I would just like to add that I agree with ernyoka1. Once a discussion degenerates into name calling then the person doing the calling rapidly loses respect. Comments whether true or not like 'ex-army ranger like me' are only there to intimidate people like any other loud mouth or bully. I too query the amount of time you have had to practice with P5, I have had nearly 2 years with p4 and still don't know everything and P5 is a more complex animal. I also have dial up and have had few problems with downloads the only serious one Ihad was with the Mil-dragon and that was when they were changing the web site over a holiday weekend. A phone call (I live in the UK BTW so no free call rates) so again a Phone call was all that was needed to fix the problem! I will say that if you are trying buy $1200 stuff at one time then I'm sorry tough! try one item at a time see if you like what you find if not then no big deal. these are as always my own opinions and I will be expecting a knock in the door from you and your 'ranger' buddies in the next few days! Dave