Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Help!!! How do you use paid stuff from Zygote

krbtv opened this issue on Aug 06, 2000 ยท 11 posts

Ghostofmacbeth posted Sun, 06 August 2000 at 11:05 PM

Okay .. I take it the eyes are the ones that just came out? The Eye pack? I am not sure what the file looks like. I know the old file by Catherine for her eyes was a mass file with a bunch of eyes that you had to copy and paste. This one says it is mapped for Vickie so you might be able to simply load them in in the eye material. Iris, pupil whites. As long as it is loading in for vickie it should work. make sure you just load it in the pieces and not "apply to whole figure" if you are using them for the standard poswer people then you will need to copy and paste them in photoshop or something similar. I know there was suppossed to be a few poses (landing, flying, etc.) a total of 6 for the animation. Not sure about the way it is set up really but all the parts should be there. Why is the eagle ugly? No textures? The animations are all a starting point. You can change stuff and alter it as you need though I don't mess with them. And Zygote will answer any questions you have. Just mail them. They are very helpful.