Forum: Community Center

Subject: Change To Gallery Uploads & The New "Gallery Plus"

AsherD opened this issue on Oct 27, 2003 ยท 100 posts

Swade posted Tue, 28 October 2003 at 9:21 PM

I just have to say that I am in full support of the 1 gallery upload per day. That is a good move. I really don't like the idea of deleting old renders. As has been voiced here by many, the old renders are part of an individuals portfolio and lets people see how you have improved your artistic talents, and lets you see how others have improved their artistic talents. I don't necessarily agree with the "Gallery Plus" idea. However, the way I could see the "Gallery Plus" idea working out would be for people that were members of several forums and for them to post 1 image per day per forum. Outside of that I am not in agreement with the "Gallery Plus" idea. The bandwidth problem could see a lot of improvement though in my humble opinion with the 1 gallery upload per day. I have a 1.2 Mb connection and there are some days I feel like I am still using a 56k line when I am going through the forum.... When it is that bad I leave and come back the next day. Looking forward to the change and am glad that something like this is being implemented. Wade

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who know binary, and those who don't. 

A whiner is about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.