Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Suggested Standard for Merchants by Merchants

BlueBeard opened this issue on Oct 28, 2003 ยท 83 posts

brynna posted Wed, 29 October 2003 at 7:06 PM

"If you'd rather do all of that mouse clicking. Go ahead. Knock yourself out." I will. At least the textures will be with all of the other textures as expected, instead of where one lone vendor decides to put them over and above where CL designed them to go to begin with. As far as the dresser drawer theory goes, I have so many socks that my drawers are full anyway, without combining them with my undies. :D Silke pretty much summed up my annoyances, grievances, wants, needs, etc.... My biggest gripe has always been with the ! and ++ for folder names. Major ugh, guys! When DAZ implemented this practice for V3 and M3 I nearly went through the roof. Great thread, Bluebeard. Thanks for allowing us to share what we'd like to see for Merchant standards. :) Brynna, wishing she had a bigger dresser....

Brynna

"Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is almost always that somebody screwed up." - House

Dell Desktop XPS 8940 i9,  two 14 tb External drives, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 12 GB DDR5.

Monitor - My 50 inch Hitachi TV. Works great!

Daz Studio - whatever the latest version is. Haven't decided if I'm upgrading to Poser 13 or not.

Photoshop.

I'm creating a Steampunk Tarot Deck. There's an older version in my Gallery, then a newer version.