Forum: Community Center

Subject: Change To Gallery Uploads & The New "Gallery Plus"

AsherD opened this issue on Oct 27, 2003 ยท 100 posts

sophielerlei posted Thu, 30 October 2003 at 9:17 AM

hmatienzo, yes it was a joke... the server did not really get faster because i deleted some of my images ;-). but i did not delete them all... and surely will upload some new ones. but not as much as before, because it is also true that renderosity sells no more prints since a long time and so i can get nothing from posting fractals here. i don't see any reason to pay for just share images. this brings nothing at all. and i also agree with miche. it will not bring more space or less traffic, and it will also not bring any money IMO, it can only bring more galleries because it is easy to sign up with a few nicknames to avoid the payment for more than one upload per day. i have my own homepage with free server space and no advertising, i know some other good places to post fractals. and for me it's not really necessary to post here with a bad feeling of "sophielerlei is always too much".... i don't want to say goodbye and all this... we just will see how it comes further. i'm not away, and you know now where you find my work, even to buy for your home if you want :-)