Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V3 Born in Hell!!!!

CoreArts opened this issue on Oct 30, 2003 ยท 41 posts

Mason posted Thu, 30 October 2003 at 12:23 PM

Another thing you can do is make body types. I do this all the time. 1. Basically load up the injections you want. Don't load facial expression injections. In fact leave the head alone for now. 2. create the body shape you want. For example say its super heroines so I make a generic super heroine shape that I like. 3. Go through each body part and make a new morph for that new shape. For example, go through each body part and make a new morph called SuperHeroine. Keep the name the same for all the body part MTs. 4. Create a full body MT that adjusts the new MT. So in this case make a super heroine body MT. 5. In morph manager, load up the figure and delete all the other MTs or use the remove injection poses. Either way completely empty the figure EXCEPT for the full body MT you just made. 6. Inject the head with the head shaping MTs and shape the head the way you want. Don't inject facial expressions. Make a single MT for that head shape and again delete all MTs from the head except the one you made. 7. Inject the facial expression MTs. I usually don't inject the head at all during the construction phase and instead make a head shape MT seperately. I have a lib of favorite head shapes that are much smaller than the multitude of injections. So when all is said and done what you have is a V3 with just one Full body MT for her shape, one MT for her head shape and then all the facial epxressions injected in. Voila, a small, compact vicky 3. Then just swap out head shapes as you see fit to get different looks. I think its silly when people want to have all the MTs loaded. If you don't need spandex cuffs then don't keep lugging them around. Why have the Troll head MT when its not needed. Same with fat MTs if you don't need a fat person. Just make up a set of stock figures like fat, muscular, lean etc and you're set to go. This also works way better for Tailor since Tailor only has to convert one FBM instead of 20.