Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Furious with DAZ!!!

Orio opened this issue on Oct 31, 2003 ยท 58 posts

sandoppe posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 12:20 AM

The sale has been extended. I used up my vouchers already so I didn't have that issue. I have other issues concerning membership and their lack of response to emails and now forum posts. Even phone calls aren't getting things fixed any more. There seem to be a lot of issues with the store.....a lot of goofy glitches that create worries for people unnecessarily. It may be that if they reset their accounting system, they plan to restore your voucher balances on Monday. I just wish they would do a little better job of responding to the customer and communicating with one another. You talk to one staff and they say it will be or has been fixed, but whoever is suppose to do the "fixing", either isn't getting the message or are ignoring it. The other thing that's troublesome is the lack of continuity. One day the sale is up on November 1....the next day it's changed to November 10, etc., etc. Sometimes you don't know if you're coming or going with these guys. I think they're trying to do too much and some things are suffering as a result. On the plus side....the PC club is still a good deal when you consider all the free and low priced stuff you get.