Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Furious with DAZ!!!

Orio opened this issue on Oct 31, 2003 ยท 58 posts

Orio posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 5:15 AM

Hi, when was this newsletter of the extension of the sale period. I did not read it, so I don't know if I received it, but even if I did, I am not obliged to read each and every newsletter that DAZ sends out. I was communicated an expiration date and i thought this was it. I am not used to expiration dates and sales terms and offers that change continuously. Lately this has been the case. The fact that the sales expires later makes the incident less of a problem. Finally: I am not attacking anyone. But if I am deprived of my vouchers right by the time I needed them, I have the right to be angry. I pay, therefore I have this privilege. I have left to DAZ an impressive amount of money over the years. And about the customer service: I have been "ripped" by DAZ system of one day in my Platinum Club subscription, ilel that it will expire one day earlier than it should. I wrote DAZ to ask for a fix TWO WEEKS AGO and I STILL have to get a reply from them. What about that, Dialyn? I could have "attacked" them already (as Dialyn imprudently says) because of that, but I have been waiting patiently for them to fix my Platinum Club subscription. My patience did not help to get a reply from them, so let's see if voicing out loud works better. I agree that DAZ support has been good but lately it's not that good anymore.