Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Furious with DAZ!!!

Orio opened this issue on Oct 31, 2003 ยท 58 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 5:23 AM

Orio... Calm down. None of US here works at Daz. And it's WEEKEND where Daz is and always HAS BEEN closed. Sure you're not "obliged to read each and every newsletter", but then just don't come here screaming bloody murder when there's something you don't know, ok? And... quit attacking Dialyn, who only said the same as I am saying now: Be patient, as there's nothing you CAN do untill monday anyway. Stomping your feet won't make Daz open on a saturday anyway. Sure it's VERY annoying when errors happen, and yes it is annoying too when you don't get a reply. All I can say is that all my e-mails have always been answered. Not necessaritly the same day as they were sent, but within a few days - max 3. ONCE I didn't get a reply, so I figured it was lost and resent it, and voila: An answer came promptly. Since you have claimed to not read each and everything in you inbox, is it at least POSSIBLE that you may have mistaken the reply for a newsletter? Not saying it is the case, just asking :o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.