Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Furious with DAZ!!!

Orio opened this issue on Oct 31, 2003 ยท 58 posts

Orio posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 5:48 AM

Ernyoka, please clarify this: Dialyn says of me that I am "flaming on to no purpose other than venting steam"... and you think it's normal conversation tone. I say of Dialyn that he/she "spoke imprudently"... and this would be an "attack"??? Well let me say that your is an evident misjudgement. Where is "you speak imprudently" an attack? And how can you consider that he/she told me that I am "flaming" less attacking than my own sentence about him/her? Secondly: DAZ changed their sale/offer terms I think three times in the last days. They can't wonder if someone misses the track of it. Thirdly: you made a false statement that proves that your attack to me is flaming made in bad faith. I have NOT claimed that I "do not read each and everything in my inbox". This is false, and proves that it is YOU flaming and ATTACKING me deliberately. I have said that I do not read "each and every NEWSLETTER that DAZ sends". Please get back, and read attentively. There is a difference between the two dear Sir Ernyoka. I read ALL my personal emails as I get them. Newsletters are not normal emails, they contain commercial information and they are not directed to me personally. Therefore I may sometimes skip them and this can not used as an argument to attack me. And even the less as an argument to make false statements as you did. So please YOU stop attacking me with false statements, or I'll have to report the fact to the moderators team. Orio