Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Furious with DAZ!!!

Orio opened this issue on Oct 31, 2003 ยท 58 posts

dialyn posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 10:15 AM

Oh, good grief, I wasn't talking about anyone in particular...I meant people in general have a tendency to get angry over the weekend when we all know that Daz isn't open for the weekend. I get pretty tired of these fast and furious vents that turn out to be much ado about nothing. On Monday the Daz staff will, I'm sure, be glad to help you out. What is so critical to you that you can't wait two days? Attack me all you like (impudent is hardly the wrost thing I've ever been called) but that fact is that anyone can rage around, scream at Daz, stomp their feet and none of it does any more good than a little patience and a little understanding. If you are having a Daz crisis, I suggest you turn off your computer, walk outside, and see that there is indeed life beyond your screen. Is patience that a difficult concept? Have you completely forgotten the times you've made a mistake, been late with a project, inadvertently caused a problem for someone else because you failed to do something exactly when you promised to do it? Oh, I see. You're perfect. Forgive me for not noticing the halo. And you're very fortunate to be perfect. And a perfect person should also perfect understanding that mistakes can happen and give the Daz people a chance to clear this up...on Monday, when they are actually around to do something about it. I am glad I'm not in customer service. People in that line of work don't get paid enough, from my point of view. Now I'm shutting off my computer and going out to enjoy the rain, and say a thank you to Mother Nature for helping out the fire fighters who have been struggling to save people's homes. Do what you want. You can decide how you behave and how people observe your behavior as a model for action. Do you think patience is a bad thing? So be it. Don't get behind me in the grocery line. I have a long memory.