Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Furious with DAZ!!!

Orio opened this issue on Oct 31, 2003 ยท 58 posts

sandoppe posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 10:37 AM

Ernyoka1, dialyn and all......I'm very much in the same position Orio is with this. I've been trying to get DAZ to correct the membership error in my account since October 8. My membership was started on November 30, 2002. I renewed on October 8, 2003. They set my new expiration date as November 8, 2004, but it should be November 30, 2004. I've sent 4 emails, 3 to sales.....I got a response from Kristen asking if it had been resolved yet. I responded no and never heard another thing. I called them on the phone and talked to a staff. I was told it would be fixed.....it hasn't been. I responded to Steve Kondris' post at the DAZ forum where he says the problem was fixed.....I posted that it had not been fixed, but the only people who respond are others with similar problems. I now have two membership renew buttons in my account. One shows an expiration date of November 8, 2004. This represents my recent renewal....an annual renewal....via credit card through PayPal. The other shows an expiration date of November 30, 2003 and is flagged for expiration because I don't have a credit card tied to the monthly membership! I never had a monthly membership. Now I assume that the November 20, 2003 renewal date will simply disappear on November 30, but who knows! Given the "glitchy" nature of the store, it could wipe out my account when it does. I wrote and posted to point it out and expressed my frustration with the lack of response to correspondence, slowness, lack of consistent communication, etc. No response to posts or to emails. I suppose I could call again, but the point is, why should I have to? DAZ needs to sit everyone down, get everyone on the same page, and come up with some consistent policies and time-lines for fixing things and managing their sales. DAZ is starting to remind me of State government. I have to deal with that all day and don't want to spend my evenings trying to figure out how to unravel DAZ's red tape. I don't think that either I or Orio have been particularly rude or "attacking" in our comments. In fact, I've tried very hard to point out the "pluses" with DAZ, in my earlier post in this thread and at a number of other "very angry" posts about similar problems others were having. I simply want an on-going problem that has not gotten response via private correspondence and calls, resolved. I don't think that's too much to ask.