Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Furious with DAZ!!!

Orio opened this issue on Oct 31, 2003 ยท 58 posts

dialyn posted Sat, 01 November 2003 at 11:27 AM

I guess it was hard to tell everyone was being civilized when the subject heading is "Furious with Daz!!!" I'm sorry you've had problems. I understand how frustrating that is. I also know nothing can be done on weekends in this case. And that posting here may relieve some built up pressure but it's not going to solve the problem today. And I am often the customer no one wants to have...I traditionally have everything go wrong with my accounts and purchases that can go wrong. Take for example my water bill (please) where I am currently go round and round with the water department because someone from the water department asphalted over my water meter and I have not had my water meter actually read for 6 months and now I'm looking at a super-sized bill because it is now uncovered (thanks to my plumber). Mad? You bet. Did I scream and yell? You bet. We all have something go wrong in our lives and it is that one more thing that triggers us to anger. So I know that every time I've lost my temper and started screaming, it didn't do any good at all except make everyone around me wish I'd go take a jump in a cold lake and calm down. In this case, it just seems like the waste of a perfectly good weekend to be angry for two days about something that, in the big scheme of things, is probably relatively minor (which is anything, in my mind, that isn't a threat to life) and fixable (with persistence). I wish you well, I really do. I never said you didn't have just cause to be frustrated. But there is a big difference between being frustrated and "furious" (not my subject heading...someone else). But I have to go feed my dogs. Bye all. I'm gone for a few hours. And it's a good thing. :)