Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Some newbie questions

Towal opened this issue on Nov 03, 2003 ยท 15 posts

Towal posted Mon, 03 November 2003 at 5:24 PM

Catlin: I spent about a month putting stuff in my wishlist at DAZ off and on while I tried to decide if I was really going to use the program enough to warrant the kind of money it would cost to keep me happy. When they had the special a few days ago where you got an extra percent off if you joined that was the nudge I needed LOL. I got most of the stuff off my original wish list and then realized I had missed something so went back and browsed some more and found a bunch of stuff I want that I missed the first time or maybe it's new stuff. I have not even checked the marketplace here, runtimedna or poser pros yet because I know I will find a ton more things I need :) Karen: thank you for the suggestions and the link. I have been avoiding looking at other places because I will want to buy more, but now that someone suggested it I have to go look ;) I will look for the tutorials as well. I have played with focal length a touch, but will work with it more. Do you have to change it on each camera angle or only the main one you are using? Towal