Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Help :( More questions on adding a new character

Towal opened this issue on Nov 03, 2003 ยท 21 posts

Towal posted Tue, 04 November 2003 at 12:03 PM

Thank you all for the words of encouragement and the help :)

I appreciate an honest critique and do not mind nitpicking at all. I would prefer people nitpick than tell me something looks good when it does not. If I don't want an honest opinion I don't ask :)

The clam looked checkered because I had TWO clams on top of each other. This led me to the discovery that renaming your figures is quite helpful!

In this one I have removed the offending second clam, dropped the clam to the floor (duh) and I think I got the tail out of the shell on this one. My eyesight is not what it used to be and perspective stuff is hard for me sometimes so if it's still embedded let me know and I'll futz with it some more.

I didn't have any other fish so made a trip to DAZ and got some fish...and an eel and turtle and manta ray sigh This is an evil addiction I can see already :)

I am not sure I like the bubbles in this one. I used a different set with the variation in size, but am thinking the first pattern was better so should use it and manually vary the size of some bubbles. Opinions on that are welcome!

seadragon-green-bubblesredux.jpg

edit Actually looking at it again in previewing this post maybe the bubbles aren't that bad this way. Opinions still welcome though :)

Towal