Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Help :( More questions on adding a new character

Towal opened this issue on Nov 03, 2003 ยท 21 posts

Towal posted Wed, 05 November 2003 at 9:30 AM

Thank you for the suggestions about camera angles. This is my first 3d program so I am not used to being able to see things from all angles yet and forget that you can do more than look at just the front angle.

I also didn't know that about holding down shift. That will be handy, thank you.

I will look for some fishies textures and such. I am still semi avoiding other places with stuff to buy (or even for free) because I'm already out of control :) I did get pboost yesterday so I can start being organized from the beginning and already found stuff I forgot I had gotten!

One of my friends said I needed to find a clown fish and make it look like he was eating Nemo :) Another one said I need to animate his middle finger. I need no enemies with these folks grin

I'm still working on learning about lighting. I have some tutorials bookmarked to do.

I have never been what I would really consider artistic and if anyone had told me even a year ago that I would be trying something like this I would have laughed. I started out with Photoimpact. I also have Bryce and Lightwave sitting on my computer, but I can only learn one thing at a time or my brain will explode. I will go to Bryce after I get the hang of Poser a bit more so I can do my own scenes a bit better and then tackle lightwave (I'm hoping the learning curve on lightwave is somewhat smaller after getting more familiar with 3d type stuff).

I really appreciate all the feedback here it's made the learning curve go much smoother already :)

Towal