Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OSX Panther and Poser4

andymoraitis opened this issue on Nov 07, 2003 ยท 17 posts

estherau posted Sun, 09 November 2003 at 8:12 AM

I thought that probably would Andy, but I haven't done it yet. I normally have all these things going at once, so while poser renders I play with downloads or the renderosity forums or emails or photoshop or something else. So it's really really sad. I don't really want poser 5 as I have lots of morphing clothes and daz figures and I heard there were problems. Here's the things I tried that didn't help:- Zapped the pRAM, used diskwarrior, defragmented drive with poser on it using nortons, increased the temporary memory using the memory preference from OSX system preferences (You can hold down the option key and press on the tab, then you can up the slider thingy - don't worry about it - it doesn't help). I also scoured the net and found other people had problems with other classic application programs running slowly, and of course now there's conspiracy theories that apple did it deliberately to stop people using classic applications and make them buy new ones. I haven't tried reinstalling poser yet. Guess that maybe something to try but I have a feeling it won't work. Someone also suggested having the classic app on a different disk drive to OS 9 but I can't see that helping either. Someone else suggested maybe the video card is incompatible. Love esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!