Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What are the origins of your Renderosity Identity?

ronknights opened this issue on Jan 31, 2002 ยท 160 posts

ynsaen posted Mon, 17 November 2003 at 6:11 PM

well, wow. Great thread. Too bad it sorat died for a while -- time to bring it back... Ages and ages ago, long before the dawn of what we rcognize as the 21st century, I was born. As a kid, I tended to exhibit the odd habit of speaking not merely in voices, but in several languages. I also wasn't really into girlstuff. So one day my Dad looked at my Mom when I was being particularly obnoxious and said "Can't you do anything about this insane child?" Stopped me cold. Been ynsaen ever since. Seemed very fitting when I got online on compuserve in the early 90's. I don't know if there are any others out there. I'm also called WingedVyxyn in some circles. That's from my, um, less exciting side. hee hee Recently, I designed a really cool image I called SteelPansy. So I took that name, too. Something about flowers that are hard... and my name is Elle. lol

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)