Forum: Community Center

Subject: Disgusted!!

Lady Cherry opened this issue on Nov 19, 2003 ยท 140 posts

JVRenderer posted Wed, 19 November 2003 at 6:56 PM

I am not surprised either. It seems to me that Renderosity is not able to handle the amount of "growth" it is experiencing. It is using the "cut" cost approach to increase its profit margin. Anything deemed costly for them it tries to weed out. I've been following this "trend" since August of this year, and I believe it is still on going. I read more and more disturbing threads every so often about Renderosity's mistreatment to its members; some of them had contributed greatly to this community. It saddens me that this community has turned into a business environment rather than one that's for learning and sharing. I've gradually moved my buying habits to other sites, whom offer their merchants a better cut, in support of the artists who's spent their talents and time on their products/artworks. I feel for you, Lady Cherry. Business is not a personal thing, it is just business. In time, if enough customers feel it is unethical. The injustice done will take care of itself. JV

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery