Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: new free character

geoegress opened this issue on Nov 24, 2003 ยท 64 posts

pakled posted Tue, 25 November 2003 at 11:00 AM

well, considering all the things I have to support here, the fact that most of our documentation is now web-based, and being in IT, things don't steadily break, the key is balance. We don't spend 8 hours a day surfing, but maybe an hour is all I'll do here. They pay me to work as well, but with 8,000 people on campus, they can't watch them all..and they do watch. We have web parsers that search for profanity, etc., web logs, etc.
Our company understands that. They know a certain amount of surfing is going to happen regardless, and supervisors are within their rights to regulate the amount of it going on. I don't spend my entire day here, mainly just my lunch hour..;) sometimes late in the day (I work 'till 6 est), when nothing's going on.
I do have to take precautions when coming to the site; I delete all off-line content when going into the gallery (as much stuff as there is, it helps with system resources as well). I'm not going to go off the deep end; if the flag's been set on a thread, I'll check it out when I go home. If you've already created the picture, you've excersised your freedom as an artist. All the tag does is describe it. It draws some folks in, and puts others off...such is life. All we're saying is it would be a nice gesture to use the tag responsibly (and you know it makes the hit count go up, right?..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)