Forum: Community Center

Subject: Disgusted!!

Lady Cherry opened this issue on Nov 19, 2003 ยท 140 posts

DarkElegance posted Fri, 28 November 2003 at 11:52 AM

~blinks~ I think in the near year I have been here I have "logged out" four times or so...not because I logged out but because I ran windows washer..or such that it took outmy cookies. as it is I stay logged in for convience. but that does NOT mean I am here 247. lordy. do they think all the memebers are here all the time? Renderosity you need to listen to the people that are speaking. it is the members that make or break a site and you can see that you are making more enemies then friends. this deal with Lady Cherry is alienating many many MANY people. you ARE loosing money and potential customers. Our words DO matter even if you wont listen becuase even if -you- dont listen to what we are saying here others are. You are loosing customers and members. Your actions of condemnation and of hangman antics is only showing an insecurity of your own grasp on your own site and stats. if you were worried or concerned with Lady cherry's stats befor they must just terrify you now. Please Reconsider this action.

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission open.