Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Poser Girl - Alexa

Tempus Fugit opened this issue on Dec 01, 2003 ยท 85 posts

mondoxjake posted Tue, 02 December 2003 at 6:35 PM

Interesting thread here. I have been following these new toon dolls pretty closely as I am a toon fan [I like girls too!]. So far the only one I have been able to afford was Sara [free!]. I agree that there is a resemblance facial wise between Sara and Alexa...but feel the comparison stops there. From the renders I have seen of both dolls I believe Alexa is the most versatile, and have yet to see an un-postworked render of her where any of the normal Poser 'folds'at knees, elbows, etc.,were visible. I was surprised to see how many clothing and accessory packs were realeased at the same time as Alexa. [As of today by my figures the total for all packs and the doll is $130.65.] The Netoon Gal [IMHO] has the prettiest head/face of the lot, but there is a disappointing lack of clothing and accessories to make her a well rounded character. I am downgrading or plugging any particular doll here, just reporting it as I see it. 1. For cute 'out of the box': Neftoon Gal 2. For posing and available items: Alexa 3. For my budget: Sara The ones I left out is because I personally have no interest in them.