Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: New Poser Girl - Alexa

Tempus Fugit opened this issue on Dec 01, 2003 ยท 85 posts

Caly posted Wed, 03 December 2003 at 10:18 AM

Ok, my opinion... NefToon Gal in the lead Then hmm. I really like Sara's sweet face, but I prefer Alexa's body front. However I think I prefer Sara's backside. :D I think Koshini is in a category all of her own and I adore her there, especially fun when using Puppet morphs, and I think Maya's Anime Doll is also in a category by herself and she makes excellent cel-shading type renders. I think a default LaRoo is pretty scary, but that Trixie's default is even freakier. However, LaRoo with morphs can be pretty darn cute. Trixie doesn't really do cute. She's good if you do a certain darker style. Aiko can be cute or sultry, I don't like her 'squinched up' default face, but she can be morphed nicely. I haven't used the Maya Doll much, though I've seen great morphs for her. I haven't used Kaedeko much either, she seems nice enough. I haven't tried Nadya, or Cherry Anime, or Misaki In the grand scheme of things, it's nice to have variety, so it's great that they all exist. But geesh, am I ever going into debt. :D

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery