Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: military jacket cira 1812

lakota opened this issue on Aug 18, 2000 ยท 8 posts

lakota posted Sat, 19 August 2000 at 9:28 AM

Thank you all for your comments. As to creating other earler period clothing, that is not in the plan at the moment. Right now I need to work on the men and equipment to invade Canada, the new republic's attempt at a land grab at the dawn of that new century. It's all for a story line set for this period on the Great Lakes. My Privateer (not yet finished) and her crew need this conflict and those folks to set up a series of adventures or misadventures. Some of the weapons will have to be made. But a pike is a spear and a brown bess is a flintlock and those are already available. I do have to make the bayonet and some other stuff. As to an unbuttoned top, this is still possible, but it's work and a maze of polygons. My Privateer is held up at this stage. It's also very easy to get lost. It would adds a lot to the size of the file, right now at 616k for the obj and 116k for the cr2 (mac). The waistcoat of the Privateer is 1.7m. I would hate to get it that big. Plus RDS just loves to crash and I'm lucky to get any thing out of it. But, I will give it thought. It would make the item more versatile. Lakota