Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Gallery Comments and Rankings... Honesty or Fluff?

LovePyrs opened this issue on Dec 05, 2003 ยท 36 posts

LovePyrs posted Mon, 08 December 2003 at 7:33 AM

Wow! I never thought I'd see this many replies to my question. Thank you, everyone for your comments and opinions. =) Something I want to address, I am not ungrateful for the comments I have received. I appreciate every person who took the time to look at the image I made. I appreciate every ranking, every comment. I appreciate it more than anyone here could ever know. =) In answer to XENOPHONZ's comment "Most artists should be happy with any comments at all. Which, I suspect, is the REAL problem here." That isn't the REAL problem for me. Comments, or lack there of, are appreciated, but not expected. Nobody could critique my work more harshly than I do. Well, okay, my grandma can... =P There are only three people in this world that I truly care about their opinions...my husband, my best friend, and myself. However, I have seen some exceptional work posted in these galleries and if one of the artists that I respect gives me advice, you can be damn sure I am going to pay attention to what they have to say. Pookah and Zandar, thank you so much for your feedback. Look for an updated version of 'Stasia' soon. =)