Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: E-Frontier buys Curious Labs

MadYuri opened this issue on Dec 04, 2003 ยท 81 posts

kmyumeka posted Tue, 09 December 2003 at 5:21 AM

From the president of e-frontier, Inc. ------------------------------------------------ I am Ando Kenichi of the e-frontier, Inc. representative director. I would like to announced that we made the acquisition of the "Poser" software business and the company of Curious Labs will be a subsidiary of e-frontier, Inc. The main software of "Poser" from Curious Labs has been doing a research and development for more than 15 years. The company will continue the development and evolve this great tool for many 3D graphics creators in all over the world. At the same time in this business acquisition, I believe we could also introduce our 3D graphics software tool - "Shade" to be useful for all of you creators. For both 3DCG software "Poser" and "Shade", we would like to study more about the technical synergy for now and the future. Please wait for our next generation of development policy for Poser. But I promise and I am sure that it will be a positive and benefit for all of you creators. For the current package of Poser series that being sold all over the world, e-frontier and Curious Labs will have our responsibility to be continue the development and support for all of our users. We will do our best and put the full efforts for this software and request your continuously support in the future. Thank you very much. Best Regards, Kenichi Ando